- The protection of natural persons with regards to the processing of personal data and the free movement of such data. There are 99 Articles associated with the EU (General Data Protection Regulation) Directive 95/46/EC.
- This Regulation protects the fundamental rights and freedoms of natural persons in particular their right to the protection of personal data.
- The free movement of personal data within the European Union shall neither be restricted nor prohibited for reasons connected with the protection of individuals with regard to the processing of personal data.
EUGDPR Course Dates
ICO - Interpretation Of The Legislation
- The UK Information Commission Office states EU GDPR is an important continuation with current Data Protection Law.
- The UK must comply EU GDPR regardless of BREXIT by 25 May 2018.